The Open Rally/Studs Exhibition is in place to provide a means for competitors with vehicles in the Competition and Pro Street Divisions to try out winter rally tires or test their Competition Studs or Pro Street Studs tires against vehicles running winter rally tires so that we can gather additional feedback that will help us make decisions at our Annual Meeting.
- Competition Division vehicles are permitted, provided that they meet the Safety Equipment requirements for the Competition Studs class (Rule 14.A.)
- Pro Street Division vehicles are permitted, provided that they meet the Safety Equipment requirements for the Pro Street Studs class (Rule 13.A.)
- All vehicles must meet the Four Wheel Drive Vehicles Only requirements in Rule 1 and the Vehicle Specifications/Safety Equipment requirements in Rule 11.
- All drivers must meet the Drivers’ Requirements in Rule 3.
- Winter rally tires as defined in Rule 13.C.1, or custom-built studded tires as defined in Rule 13.C. or 14.C. may be used on any vehicle.
- Due to the exhibition nature of this class, these guidelines are subject to change for safety reasons. We also reserve the right to allow/disallow a vehicle modification, brake modification or enhancement during this season.