We understand that some people just want the experience of driving on ice without the pressure of competition, so this event takes place on a practice track set aside specifically for drivers who want dedicated seat time without the constraints and stress of competing in a tournament-style bracket. In short, drivers are able to practice for hours on end without the threat of being eliminated.
- Take as many practice laps as you can make within a 4+ hour window
- One entry fee per vehicle (up to 4 drivers allowed per vehicle)
- Limited to 32 vehicles
- No brackets, no awards, no pressure
- All vehicles must be licensed, registered, and insured for use on public roads
- Tires must be factory produced and DOT approved for use on public roads
Participants may register for either the Sunday Fun Day Track or one of the competitive race classes. The Sunday Fun Day Track will be reserved only for participants who sign up specifically for this event and participants will not have to worry about competitors who were eliminated from the competitive race brackets coming over and taking time on their track.
NOTE: This event has filled up between 1-2 weeks early every single Sunday it has been offered. If you are interested in taking part, we highly recommend planning ahead and registering well in advance!