We’re still a couple months away from our first event, but a number of changes were made for this coming season, so we want to make sure everyone has all of the information that they need.
Click “Schedule” at the top of the page to see the 2021 schedule!
CHANGES FOR 2021
This year, our focus was on implementing changes that would allow us to work more efficiently, help expand membership, make street classes less confusing and more accessible, and provide more opportunities to meet the needs of everyone wishing to participate. Here are some highlights:
- All entrants must register and pay online by noon the day before the first day of each weekend (typically this will be by noon on Friday). Cash will not be accepted at the lake and there will be no opportunity to register late or on site.
- All race competitors are required to help run a class that they are not participating in by flagging corners, helping stage, or any other duties necessary to safely run the event.
- We will be adding a new track called the Sunday Fun Day Track that will be set aside specifically for drivers who want dedicated seat time without the constraints and stress of competing in a tournament-style bracket.
- Street and Pro Street Bare Rubber classes have been combined in to a single class supporting all bare rubber tires that are DOT approved for use on public roads.
- Street Studs rules were revised in an effort to fully accommodate all studded tires that are DOT approved for use on public roads.
- Pro Street Studs has been expanded to include winter rally tires in an effort to grow the class and has been renamed to Pro Street Rally/Studs.
Click “Driver Info” at the top of the page, then “2021 Rule Book” to find a summary of all of the changes and the latest copy of the Rule Book!
We are starting to gather sponsors for this year. If you have or know of a business or other organization that you can recruit to sponsor some Our Gang races this season, you can get a free race entry! Please use the link below to access our Sponsorship Letter, which provides all of the details and sponsorship options for potential sponsors to review as well as instructions and contact information needed to get started!
Registration for the coming season will open in December, approximately one month before our first event.