We are going to be running an exhibition class for “rally studs”. This is a class we are exploring starting. The exhibition will be at least 3 timed laps and maybe a few head-to-head laps. We hope to gain some ideas on how to structure rules for the class in the future.
- Vehicles must be able to meet eligibility (4×4 or AWD only) and safety standards of other studded tire vehicle classes (Street Studs, Pro Street Studs or Competition Studs).
- We are using the Black Rocket studded tires available at Rocky Mountain Autosports
- If you have a different set of tires, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) first to see if they will be eligible.
- This class is intended to be a manufacturer tire class, so no handmade tires.
- Tires should have 20mm studs set by the manufacturer.
- Helmets will be mandatory for the Exhibition and any practice laps.
- Drivers will need to register and pay registration and tech fees like the other classes.
- Drivers need to be signed up to work another class in order to participate.
- Drivers must agree to fill out a survey after the class to help direct members in their decisions about the class in April.
If you have any other questions, we highly recommend you get them answered before attending.